All riders and ride leaders are expected to abide by the following guidelines.
- Seven Hills Wheelmen members sign a liability waiver when they join the club. Nonmembers are welcome on rides as guests and will be asked at the start to sign a liability waiver and provide emergency contact information. After riding with the club once or twice, guests are encouraged to join.
- RSVP to the ride leader is requested. Ride leaders are asked to get the names and emergency phone numbers of all riders, and RSVPs before the ride date will cut down on info-gathering at the start.
- All riders should monitor for symptoms, and if you feel sick, exclude yourself from group rides, isolate and get testing. DO NOT come to a Seven Hills Wheelmen ride if you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have had a positive test for COVID-19 within 10 days before the ride. Check the CDC web page regarding symptoms.
- Following CDC guidelines, vaccinated riders can safely participate with other riders without using a mask outdoors or indoors. All riders should continue to follow state, local, and business requirements regarding masks, hand hygiene, and distancing. Unvaccinated riders should continue to mask, hand sanitize, and distance as recommended by the state Department of Public Health (PDFs are downloadable here and here [updated May 17, 2021]) and the CDC.
- Any rider who develops COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within two days of the ride must notify the ride leader.
- Ride leaders are free to impose additional precautions, such as asking riders to bring their vaccination card (or a photocopy of it or a picture of it on their phone). Riders may be rejected from the ride at the leader’s discretion.
- Riders should stay up to date and follow the most recent state and CDC guidance for outdoor activities.